‘Rebecca is passionate and presents exceptionally well.’
‘Very detailed and extensive, you are obviously well in control of your subject matter…It’s funny but it dawned on me during your presentation that you were the learner of the future we had been talking about all day.’
Responses to my VITTA Annual Conference Presentations
Rebecca has experience presenting in a range of contexts, from presenting at conferences, leading whole-school workshops and consulting with individual schools.
She can speak or consult on a range of topics including:
- Using iPads in the classroom
- Workflow in BYOD and iPad classrooms
- Using social media with students
- Blogging and collaboration
- Becoming a global school through technology
- Effectively coaching teachers to improve technology use
- Implementing technology at a whole-school level.
All presentations are unique and tailored to the event’s aims and participants.